"Adventure Project" of World School Network in 2000 has been on..
Over the course of four months, through the change from fall to winter, and into the year 2000, step by step we made it to this year's destination, Nihonbashi, Tokyo. A journey traveled in 2 hours by plane and car was completed over the course of 4 months.
- 00/01/15 Arrival in Nihonbashi, Tokyo
- 00/01/14 Play Park
- 00/01/13 Ecopolis Center
- 00/01/12 Play Park
- 00/01/11 Kamakura Group
- 00/01/10 Elementary students say,"Recycling wisdom for the city"
- 00/01/09Wisdom of playing
- 00/01/08 Nature Kids on their day off
- 00/01/07 Minuma Rice Paddies
- 00/01/06 Northern Goshawks' Forest Trust
- 00/01/05 Into the city
- 00/01/04 I saw Mt. Fuji
- 00/01/03 From polluted marsh to natural wildlife heaven?
- 00/01/02 Trash in Tochigi
- 00/01/01 New Year's Day
- Wisdom Report on December
- Wisdom Report on November
- Wisdom Report on October
- Wisdom Report on September
back to Top Page of WSN
Copyright World School Network, 1998-99. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
Send feedback to email@example.com